To mark the occasion, another “Special Event” has been set up today and is now live and will run until next week (the 25th April 2022), this event will see you fly into KMCO (Orlando International, Florida) to take passengers to the famous Walt Disney World resort.
More details of this event and the criteria to obtain the “special event” achievement can be found on the achievement details page.
A few other bits of news and updates to make you aware of over the last week (between doing several flights and enjoying myself in the simulator)… I know I said that I’d be taking a small break before working on the VA improvements mentioned in my last post and whilst, for the most part, that has been true, I have also added the following improvements to the FsHub site:
- Pilot logbook can now be filtered by Aircraft type
- Pilot logbook can now be additionally filtered by flights with or without screenshots.
- Pilot logbooks can be additionally filtered as “Daily challenge” and/or “Pilot achievement” flights only.
- Major improvements to the main search feature – you can now navigate large result sets (pagination) as well as specifically filter by different types of results (airports only, pilots, airlines and flights)
- Ability to show/hide expired “special events” on the achievements page.
- A few other minor tweaks and performance optimisations.
- The ability to filter the logbook by flight number and tail number (if you use these features in LRM) will be released on Tuesday too – just finishing up a few things on these features specifically.
I would also like to say that it’s been great to see a handful of people already using the new Live Traffic/JoinFS integration and I myself have bumped into a couple of other users randomly – which has been great!
Once again, happy easter from myself and the rest of the FsHub team!